Monday, December 5, 2016

Week 99: Great Zone Service Project!!

My companion and I participated in a great service project along with our zone. We cleaned and painted and did some remodeling to a member's house who lives in our zone. It was fun working together!

It’s all going well here in Guatemala. Just saying goodbye to all the families I’ve met. NO, No, no... Don’t send me anymore money. I have enough in Quetzales to cover any luggage overage fees and I am sure it will work out anyway regardless. I can go hungry for one meal during my layover in Los Angeles. More room for dinner with you all Saturday night!!!! 

What, is CJ really getting married here soon? Aw man, I am totally being left behind by everyone. Whatever, guess I am destined to walk the dusty road solo.  Well, I have my very last interview with president tomorrow and from there I just have a meeting or two to conduct! Got to finish up some final papers for tomorrow.

Love you all! Our last email is next week!!!!
Elder Perez

Elder Perez's camera is out of commision. I found these pictures of his zone's service project on another missionary's blog!
Zone's Service Project! Elder Perez is 4th from the right.

Elder Perez up front painting

Enjoying Pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment