Monday, November 14, 2016

Week 96: President Crapo Fed Our Zone Breakfast!!

President Crapo rewarded our zone with breakfast for having reached our zone baptismal goal in October. We all had a great time.

Guatemalan businesses do decorate for Christmas, but besides that, no one else does. Some people leave Halloween lights up for Christmas which makes me laugh, though most people just light off fireworks for every holiday.

Evan is coming to Sun River as well!!! That's awesome!! Thanks for sharing that sister missionary's great testimony! I am sure that this sister was really converted! I said a quick prayer for Lexi and her family to get home safely from Idaho. Sounds like they have been sick as a family that's too bad.

Thank you for being willing to take me out shopping when I get home. I don't have much clothing for when I get home and I actually was worried about that. I can't wait to see you all in 19 days!!

Sorry, got to go run an errand in another zone. I get to run errands everywhere and anywhere as a leader. Don't worry I cleared up the water issue and even got the electricity to work. I finally have hot water my last 5 weeks on my mission!! No, I don't need money, thanks for looking out for me though.

Give my love to everyone!
Elder Perez

Elder Perez's camera is out of commission. I found these pictures of the breakfast on another missionary's blog!!
They were given the title of "Celestial Zone"

What Great Missionaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment