Monday, October 24, 2016

Week 93: An Investigator Made My Day!

The missionary work is going well. I guess the best thing that happened to me this week was when the sister we have been teaching asked me to baptize her. That made my day.

Dad sure does love you mom, doesn't he. What pretty flowers he gave you. Way to go on getting healthier mom, that is amazing! The photo of great grandpa Daily is super cool as well! Thanks so much for your support and prayers mom, it means alot to me!

Dad, I hope that you guys enjoy the hunting trip! You and grandpa must be rocking the beards! I will be sure to pray for you guys out on the hunt. Things here are going well, just working with this ward and teaching our investigators as always. I wish I could send you all photos but my camera has a does not work any more... Got to go for now dad, good luck out there in the hills!!!!

Well I have got to go save the Guatemalan world here!

Sure do love you all!
Elder Perez

No comments:

Post a Comment