Monday, October 10, 2016

Week 91: I Have a Talented Guatemalan Companion!

Dad! Out and about with gramps huh? How fun! I am sure he loves spending time with you. What is he up to now a days? Do you think grandpa would be up for a hunting trip when I get back? What is everyone else up to back home, any ward news?

My companion is great. He is a funny Guatemalan that likes to sing hymns a lot. I feel like I will be able to finish up well.

What a good lesson mom, thanks for sharing. I will be sure to follow your advice. My new companion is a Guatemalan with the same time as me, we just might be going home at the same time! The area is actually really big here and we found out the Guatemala's high security prison is actually down the mountain side from us. I don't think we will be preaching there, but the ex-president Perez Molin is there which would be cool to see. Anyway thank my sister and thank you for all your hard work with helping with the university. I really appreciate that. I don't have much more to do on the computer now, just in November when I get to plan out my classes.

Well got to go, sure do love you!
Elder Perez
My Guatemalan companion who likes to 
sing and is a great artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment