Monday, October 3, 2016

Week 90: I Really Enjoyed General Conference!

Glad you guys enjoyed conference, I did too. I liked Elder Cooks talk, I think it was him at least, during the Saturday afternoon session.

I am going to be getting a new companion tomorrow and I am a little nervous about it to tell you the truth. President called me and I need to go to the office today to receive more instruction on who will be coming with me. 

My best friend on the mission, Elder Hockett, is going home Wednesday and I teared up when we said goodbye. I wish we had been able to spend more time together and what not, but as missionaries that's really not possible.

While filling out my BYU-Idaho application today it just had me confirm my information and give a little information about my mission, they didn't even have me go through all the steps like they used to. I guess they are just going to use the old essays I wrote a while back. I have to have some information to continue with the process and I cannot get online everyday. I do have permission to see this through. I believe I just need the endorsement from my mission president and it looks like everything is good to go. If you all could just review the information and maybe type in my social if you want, that's all I had missing and it's not even required.

Anyhow, love you all a ton and thanks for all you guys do. Write you next week and I hope to send off those photos I've taken. Let me know if anything comes up or if I missed a step.

Thank you all so much!!
Elder Perez

Here is a link to Elder Cook's talk that Elder Perez liked so much.
https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2016/10/valiant-in-the-testimony-of-jesus?lang=eng

No comments:

Post a Comment