Monday, September 19, 2016

Week 88: Baptism Scheduled for Next Week!!

Everyone has been so busy as of late, how fun! I have been running around a lot as well due to our lessons we plan. Our appointments can at times be far apart. 

We have a baptism this Saturday. I am actually shocked that the mother gave us permission to baptize her daughter. I was expecting the worst. My companion was persistent though and I added my testimony that if she allowed her daughter to be baptized that the family would see blessings, then she said "yes." Whaaaa???!! We have lots to do now to prepare for Saturday. A few other Elders are also baptizing soon and so we all are helping each other.

I should be going to the temple this week to see my first baptism through the temple. I am pretty excited for that. 

I made tortillas with a family of the ward Saturday night, they were good and I am hoping to learn well enough to make some for you all by the time I get home. 

We have helped out two families cut grass with a machete which took some time to do, but it was fun. Besides that it has been raining here off and on with some pretty cool thunderstorms. 

I will be looking into applying for BYU-Idaho soon. So much to do so little time. Sure do love you all!!!! 

Much love!
Elder Perez




No comments:

Post a Comment