Monday, July 11, 2016

Week 78: Zone Against Zone Soccer Match

Sorry for getting to you so late in the day. Our zone had a wild p-day which started 9 AM in the morning and it just ended now. So this email will be short. We did a zone against zone football (soccer) match with our Mission President present since we all completed the last months goals. We all had a really good time and we even played ultimate Frisbee as a zone! My team won a match!


You suggested I get bug repellent to keep from getting the Zika virus was prophetic. Funny enough, it is now mission policy to use bug repellent daily. They will be supplying all of us with the proper spray here soon!!! Thanks dad for the info on Zika virus. I don't plan on getting married until I'm about 25 so I won't have to worry about any of that.
I hope that you and grandpa have a great time hunting for his birthday! That sounds so cool, hopefully you get an antelope!

I stay here in my area for one more change and my companion is headed out to another area.

Love you all!!!
Elder Perez
A former companion of Elder Perez's
Elder K from Oregon and Elder Perez
Elder Perez's Zone


Elder Perez's Companion

No comments:

Post a Comment