Monday, January 18, 2016

Week 53: I Will Miss Bosques De San Nicolas

They are switching things up over here for me. I've got changes/transfers. They could transfer me to the district next door or I could even be transferred outside the capital again. I’m a little nervous for what’s next for me because Elder H. and I were having so much fun together!  I'm also little sad to leave this area since I've grown used to it (I love the people), but all good things come to an end right? 

My mission president gave me some excellent counsel. He said, “ Whether you are starting this change with a new companion or are staying with your current companion, I hope you will follow the counsel of President James E. Faust found in his talk, What I Want My Son to Know before He Leaves on His Mission, Enign Magazine, April, 1996.” "Be the kind of companion you would like to be with. Be unselfish in your relationship with your companions. When there is contention, the Spirit of the Lord will depart, regardless of who is at fault.” Cool huh? 

Hope you liked the photos. I got a hold of all of Elder H's photos of us together. I sent you a few favorites.

As always, if I can help in anyway do let me know and I will do my best to help. Proud of you all and all your hard work, worthy goals, and your great examples.

Loves and 3 kisses,
Elder Perez
Blizzard
Set A Goal
Ask For Team Support
Stay Committed
Mission Accomplished! Blizzard Devoured!!
The Great and Spacious Naranjo Mall
EL NARANJO MALL 
Zona 4 de Mixco,
Área Metropolitana de Guatemala
One of Our Many Mishaps Cooking
We were draining the boiling water out in the sink 

using the lid of the pot and burned our hands which cause us to drop the newly cooked spaghetti into the dirty sink.
Painting Project
Working Up a Sweat!
I Found a Skull
OK, he has been away from girls way too long.
Elder H in His Tribal Stance
Investigators
We Loved this Couple. 
They were so good to us
Making Tortillas Elder C's Way
Who would have ever thought Elder Perez
would make home made tortillas.

No comments:

Post a Comment