Monday, June 8, 2015

Week 22: I Appreciate Everyone's Emails and Letters

I have had more success with waking up early this week. My companion and I have begun working out each day which requires us to wake up an extra hour earlier to finish preparing before personal study at 8am. As hard as this is, I find exercise really helps me focus on my morning studies and gives me something to look forward to each morning. This week I began listening to older General Conference addresses to the Priesthood and the very first one I listened to was a 1994 talk on obedience by Elder Joseph B Wirthlin. Just another testimony of what I have learned to be true. 

I really appreciate everyone's emails and letters. They are a huge strength to me, you don’t even know. I don’t always have the time to read everyone's emails to me, so I have started taking pictures of them on my camera then during the week I zoom in and read the emails I have missed in weeks past. I try to reply to everyone.

Till next time,
Elder Perez

Working out early in the morning on top of our little hill.
75, 76, 77......
"Did you think I was really doing pull ups?
I was just jumping in the air pretending to work out for the camera. Those little sticks definitely couldn't hold my weight."

No comments:

Post a Comment